Friday, June 3, 2011

gonna be a bright, sunshiney day

I haven't wrote for awhile...we have been on the go, so much going on right now, and so far, everything seems to be working out all right! For that, I am grateful.
The other night, I had the most amazing dream. In my dream, my husband Jason and I decided we were going to make sandwiches for dinner. After getting all of the supplies out for these delicious sub sandwiches, we came up with this extraordinary idea to make avacado slices for our sandwiches. This made us very excited in our dream, because we created a way to make sliced guacamole for sandwiches and crackers and whatever else you would want sliced guacamole on. Now, when I say "sliced guacamole" think Kraft American Cheese Slices...only...it's...GUACAMOLE...individually sliced and wrapped.... is that not the most brilliant thing ever? In my dream, the sliced guacamole became for us a multi-billion dollar company...everyone was happy....and eating sliced guacamole on everything. Sliced Guacamole...the best thing since...sliced bread....
That was it. That was my dream. Why was it so amazing? For the first time in a long time, I didn't have a nightmare...it was beautiful. And if anyone comes up with sliced guacamole in the future...you know you heard about HERE first....!!!
Love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment